APPLY TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR “MEET THE PREZ” FEATURE
Q&A Profiles of Presidents of the Board for Colorado Nonprofit Business Organizations that serve the MARKETING | ADVERTISING | PR | MEDIA industries.
The About Pages, formerly The Review, was launched Q3 | 2017 and will continue the 40+ year legacy of the magazine by connecting Colorado MARKETING | ADVERTISING | PR | MEDIA professionals. We are excited about sharing with our 1800 subscribers the redesign and launch of The About Pages magazine.
MEET THE PREZ – Profiles about the President of the Board
As part of our mission to connect our readers with Colorado professionals who are doing the right work, the right way, and for the right reasons, we are launching a new quarterly feature called “Meet the Prez” – a one-page Q&A profile on the president of one of our more than 20 nonprofit associations in Colorado that serve our industry.
MEET THE PREZ Q&A PROFILE EXPOSURE
- Featured in The About Pages ezine and limited-edition print magazine
- Runs online independently as a blog in our Meet the Prez category
- Ezine links and/or Blogs are shared via our Enewsletter to 1800 subscribers
- Ezine links and/or Blogs are shared via our social and presidents, their organization, and/or their companies are tagged.
- Hyperlinked to the contacts/social media channels for the president, president’s company, and the nonprofit organization.
THIS IS AN EDITORIAL FEATURE AND AT NO COST TO THE ORGANIZATIONS
We run up to 2-3 per edition at the discretion of the publisher and are not guaranteed to run in a specific edition. Presidents will be featured during their term and/or potentially as an incoming president based on the calendar year.